University of Divinity

VIC and NSW government support services for students impacted by flooding

Have you been impacted by recent flooding in New South Wales or Victoria? A range of support services from the NSW and VIC Governments may be available to assist you. These include:

  • Temporary accommodation
  • Financial support
  • Wellbeing support
  • Removal of street debris

More information can be found following the links below.

VIC Government support services

NSW Government support services

Add comment

About VOX

VOX brings members of the University, especially academic staff, into conversation with churches, the community and you. It publishes original material and may republish or link to items from blogs, social media and news media.