中国大陆 抵 澳高校学生及教职员工 须知

The Department of Education, Skills and Employment has updated its Coronavirus FAQs for international students. This updated fact sheet is also available in Simplified Chinese.

Where can I get more information?

Visit the Australian Government Department of Health homepage at www.health.gov.au.
For information on travel restrictions please visit the Department of Home Affairs website.
Call the Public Health Information Line on 1800 004 599.
Discuss any questions you have with the Public Health Agency monitoring you.
Contact your state or territory public health agency:

  • ACT call 02 5124 9213
  • NSW call 1300 066 055
  • NT call 08 8922 8044
  • Qld call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
  • SA call 1300 232 272
  • Tas call 1800 671 738
  • Vic call 1300 651 160
  • WA visit https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/ or call your local public health unit


Add comment

About VOX

VOX brings members of the University, especially academic staff, into conversation with churches, the community and you. It publishes original material and may republish or link to items from blogs, social media and news media.