Members of ANZATS, NZATS, and the theological and wider academic community are invited to submit proposals for papers at the 2019 ANZATS conference. Proposal abstracts should be no more than 250 words in length and include your full name and academic title, institutional affiliation, and email address.
Papers on the conference theme of Missional Theology are particularly welcomed, but will also accept papers on other topics related all theological disciplines. There are also a number of specific streams you might consider submitting a paper to.
Proposals for papers on the general topic of the conference, or on topics not associated with one of the streams below, should be emailed to Dr Myk Habets, at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 March 2019.
Proposals for each of the following special interest groups should be sent directly to the convener or coordinator listed for the group:
- Lukan Scholarship: Convenor — Dr Sarah Harris
- Theological Education: Convenor — Dr John Capper
- Barth Studies: Convenor — Dr Michael O’Neil
- Leadership and other issues in Practical Theology: Co-convenors — Cath Mckinney and Dr Darren Cronshaw
- Apocalyptic Literature: Coordinator — Dr Jon Newton
- Studies in Worship and Liturgy: Coordinator — Dr Kieran Crichton
- New and Emerging Scholars: Coordinator — Dr Myk Habets
More informationCall for papers flyer ANZATS 2019 info flyer
2019 ANZATS Conference
1-3 July, 2019
Registration Information to come soon.
CAREY | CONFERENCE CHAIR: Dr Myk Habets email@example.com 473 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand | +64 9 525 4017 / 0800 773 776