Tertiary Access Payment

Helping students relocate for study

The Tertiary Access Payment (TAP) is available to regional or remote school leavers to help with the costs of moving to a new city or town to undertake full time, higher level tertiary education (Cert IV and above) after completing Year 12 or its equivalent.

Find out if you’re eligible and apply through Services Australia:

Add comment

About VOX

VOX brings members of the University, especially academic staff, into conversation with churches, the community and you. It publishes original material and may republish or link to items from blogs, social media and news media.