FEE-HELP changes


Are you going to apply for FEE-HELP?

FEE-HELP funding is linked to your course of study. If you are a new or existing UD student starting a new course or transferring to another course and you wish to secure FEE-HELP funding for that course, you will need to apply using the steps detailed below.

Re-enrolling students within the same course who are already on FEE-HELP do not need to take any action.

Find out more about Fee-Help →

Applications for FEE-HELP must be submitted before the census date of your first unit in 2018. The process for applying for FEE-HELP has recently changed and applications must now be made online.

Step one (you): Contact your Home College to let them know you wish to apply for FEE-HELP. Your intention to apply for FEE-HELP should be clearly indicated on your admission or re-enrolment (or financial variation) form. You will need to present proof of your eligibility for FEE-HELP (Australian Passport, Birth Certificate, humanitarian visa or citizenship certificate).

Step two (your College): Your College will apply for an eCAF (electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form) registration number on your behalf. You will then receive an email from the Department of Education and Training inviting you to complete your eCAF.

Step three (you): The invitation will include a web-link which you will access with the Passkey given in the email and your date of birth. You will need your Tax File No. to complete your eCAF. If there are any errors in your eCAF which you are unable to edit, then you must contact your College to correct this before you submit it.

You must submit your eCAF before the census date of your first unit. This will be listed on the eCAF. Otherwise, you will have to pay tuition fees in full upfront.

Need help? Ask your Home College if you need assistance at any stage of the process.

About VOX

VOX brings members of the University, especially academic staff, into conversation with churches, the community and you. It publishes original material and may republish or link to items from blogs, social media and news media.