A COLLABORATION OF THE LAURDEL FOUNDATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF DIVINITY
Catholic Theological College, Melbourne, has undertaken to support the establishment of a Centre for Human Ageing under the direction of Dr Laurence McNamara. The Centre will focus on human ageing from four perspectives: theology, spirituality, pastoral care, and ethics.
The College is seeking a suitably qualified researcher to organise documentation and resources for the new Centre. The researcher will focus primarily on gathering and organising bibliographical resources and preparing material suitable for publication.
This research will be undertaken as part of applying for and commencing the doctoral project Missing the Mark? Challenges for Meaning, Community Building, and Justice in an Ageing Population. An applicant who satisfies the University’s PhD entrance requirements will be awarded a designated place with funding for tuition fees from the Research Training Scheme (RTS).
The focus of the research to be undertaken for the PhD can be accessed on the University’s website.
- $38,000 stipend for one year (renewable subject to extension of funding)
- 9.5% superannuation
- Tuition fees throughout the PhD funded by Research Training Scheme
- Office facilities at Catholic Theological College
- Outline of the doctoral project
- Position description
- PhD course information: www.divinity.edu.au/study/our-courses/doctor-of-philosophy
- Enquiries: Dr Laurence McNamara | 0419 990 824
- Applications, including CV and academic referees:
The Master, Catholic Theological College | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due date for applications: 14 October 2016