- City edge location with convenient transport options
- Full-time role – 38 hours per week
- Position with a variety of responsibilities
Whitley College: the Baptist College of Victoria is a Theological College, serving the Baptist community and wider church.
Whitley College is dedicated to providing high-quality theological education through a comprehensive range of diplomas and degrees, professional development opportunities, advanced research programmes, and innovative and flexible training initiatives. This role is integral to aiding with the continued growth and success of the College for the Staff and students.
We are seeking to appoint a well-organised, experienced and flexible person to provide executive assistance to the Principal and administrative support for the Registrar in the management of the Theological Administration Office and its services to students and Faculty.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following key attributes:
- Experience in providing reception services for an organisation as well as administrative support to senior staff;
- Experience in providing executive assistance to Senior Leadership in an organisation;
- Experience working in, and/or demonstrated understanding of university, academic and/or theological contexts;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a helpful and professional manner supporting the ability to communicate effectively, clearly and sensitively with a diverse range of people; and
- Ability to assist with events management.
Please refer to the Position Description for further details.
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 20 October 2017
To apply, please submit your resumé accompanied by a covering letter briefly outlining how your skills and experience fit the role and will contribute to the values and goals of Whitley College.
Submit applications to Ian Prentice, Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.