Now open for applications (closes 15 November)
At Trinity College, we are deeply committed to our Anglican heritage. In support of our vision to be globally recognised as a leading theological education and research institution, two scholarships for full-time PhD candidates will be awarded for our Theological School. These transformational scholarships include course fees and a living allowance.
To be eligible, students must:
- meet the academic requirements of the University of Divinity for admission into the PhD program
- Select Trinity College as their College of Education.
Value and duration
- Total value of $132,000
- 100% fee remission for three years of a full-time doctorate degree valued at $51,000 plus a three-year living allowance worth $81,000
- Scholarships cannot be deferred.
- Scholarship recipients are required to meet the University of Divinity’s expectations for academic progress, relevant to the degree in which they are enrolled.
15 November 2019
Applicants must follow the standard application process for pursuing a PhD degree at the University of Divinity.
Established in 1877, Trinity College Theological School is committed to shaping men and women who wish to pursue ordination in the Anglican Church, develop skills for lay ministry, or simply explore Christian faith for personal or vocational enrichment and development.