The University of Divinity seeks to recruit a Secretariat Services Officer for immediate commencement. This position is a part-time (0.6 FTE) fixed-term position (27 May 2019 to 31 August 2019) within the Officer of the Vice-Chancellor, at the University’s main office in Kew, Victoria.
The Secretariat Services Officer provides professional and confidential administrative support to the University Secretary and across a range of Council and Academic Board committees.
- Provide administrative support to the University Secretary. This includes the administrative management of committee meetings.
- Provide a high level of secretariat services to Committees, including preparing agendas, formal minutes of meetings, action items, following up action items and resolutions and preparing annual work plans.
- Prepare high-quality documents using the Microsoft suite of products, including drafting correspondence, editing and reformatting documents (including letters, reports, emails, invitations, etc.) as required.
- Support the University Secretary in managing the recording and publication of the University Gazette, Regulations, Determinations, Policies, Procedures, and Forms on the University website.
- Support the implementation of the document management strategy (particularly in the absence of the University Secretary)
View the full Secretariat Services Officer Position Description, including selection criteria.
Closing date: 5pm on Thursday 16 May 2019
Applications must include:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria
- A curriculum vitae
- Contact details for three referees
Send your application electronically to: