Templestowe Baptist Church is a vibrant Church, situated in the Eastern Suburbs, and are currently looking for either a Next Generation Pastor or Youth & Young Adults Worker.
They are a multicultural Church with 3 congregations consisting of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Pastoral care
- Building relationships
- Leading volunteers.
The position sits within a larger intergenerational ministry team, and teamwork is vital.
The position is for 3 days per week negotiable.
Expressions of interest will be kept in strict confidence and should be directed to Diane Ayton, Administration Deacon. Please submit your resume and cover letter via email – including answers to the following questions:
- Do you have experience in Young Families, Youth, Young Adults or Childrens ministry either as a leader or in a support role?
- Are you committed to the core Christian beliefs and values?
- Can you communicate and build positive relationships in a cross-cultural setting?
- Do you have the vision and drive to evangelise, disciple and equip Young Families, Young People and Young Adults?
- Are you currently studying in Christian ministry or have done so in the past?
Detailed Position Descriptions are available upon request.