ALC is seeking applications for the position of Lutheran Theological Journal Editorial Assistant.
This position works under general direction and is responsible for Lutheran Theological Journal (LTJ) preparation and post-publication processes.
The key responsibility areas are the major outputs for which this position is responsible but are not a comprehensive statement of the position activities.
- Formatting and correction of the style of each article and book review accepted for publication.
- Proof-reading of each issue before submission to the printer.
- Working with non-native language authors to smooth out English expression.
- Preparation of table of contents.
- Submission of files to the printer.
- Corresponding with contributors at the direction of the LTJ Editor and Editorial Team as required.
- Checking of proofs of each issue before printing.
- Handling of post-publication processes as required.
Award/Employment terms: Volunteer/Small Remuneration
For further information and/or to submit your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5:00pm Sunday 30 September 2018Apply NowPosition Description
ALC is shaping tomorrow’s pastors, teachers, and church workers who think imaginatively about issues that affect all of life in the church and the world. They are learning to think faithfully and vitally about life and faith in the light of biblical and church teaching, and be effective spiritual leaders, educators, and workers who bring life and renewal in the church and communities they serve.
ALC provides opportunities for growth, education, and training in Higher Education and Vocational Education and Training formats, including Certificate IV, Diploma, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral studies.