Glen Waverley Lutheran Church (Cypress Avenue, Glen Waverley), is looking for a person who can speak Mandarin and is permitted to work in Australia to join them. The position involves coordinating events to attract unchurched people in the area, help them to discover the gospel and lead them to Christ.
Details about the role
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Christian, keen to share your faith. This is an ideal role for someone looking for a part time role, initially of 8 hours, which will offer great experience and opportunity to grow.
To help get things moving in the local community at Glen Waverley by activities such as throwing events for the local community.
Key selection criteria
A Successful candidate will:
- Be permitted to work in Australia
- Speak both Mandarin and English
- Arrange events and activities, welcoming the local community
- Enjoy working with the existing groups and outreach programs
- Promote spiritual development
- Establish friendly relationships with all
- Be able to use social media to advertise events and groups
- Keep a work diary to track contact and planning
- Be willing to learn about Lutheran teachings Follow the Health and Safety procedures
Expressions of Interest please send your application with contact details of two referees to Susanne Hudson: ph: 0402 016 268 | firstname.lastname@example.org or Merrilyn Beaumont: Ph. 0404 098 768 | email@example.com
Applications Close 5.00pm Friday, 3 November 2023